AmeriLawyer - Spiegel& utrera P.A. sells bogus corps, LLCs, ripped me off
Amerilawyer.com aka: Spiegel & Utrera sold me a corporation that was owned by some very bad people.Also the LLC I got had tax debts and lawsuits.
I tried to get a refund but the said it was my bad luck. Now my business is being audited and I have judgements against me. I don't recomend that buy any of these companies from any of their offices. Also their advice on the phone was pretty much worthless.
I would rather hire a local attorney or tax consultant for basic tax and legal advice.
This company never called me back after I paid them.12865390 review #131939
You may also like
- "My husband to the survey and after the survey he was told to pick out a gift read the fine print (trial means you pay), the gift turned out to..."
- "they will ask you to take the course and tell you that you will be hired after. So they get you to pay 275 dollars and make your way over..."
- "One of the new employees hired at Cat Spec Oregon OH. comes with a strong warning of Caution. She inappropriately speaks to her male married co workers. She does not..."
- "Purchased 8 wall mounted vintage looking exterior lights for our new restaurant August 2014. Items received are very low quality and no help / service from the reseller Norther Tool..."
- "Bought a genuine leather couch drastically marked down. If their is leather on this couch it's probably holding the hinges together . After having it less than year..."
- "NastyGal is such a rip-off website! NastyGal's prices are WAY over inflated compared to other stores!!! I don't know how women fall for it! It's not like you're paying premium..."
- "Most people think about famous models long and tall completely blond. We all love the long legged women but completely European feels boring, but what about Kate Moss. Most people..."
- "We were scammed at the airport to come and visit Pueblo Bonito for a day. We were shown the high price Monte Cristo estates. We were then told no more..."
- "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..."