AmeriLawyer - Spiegel& utrera P.A. sells bogus corps, LLCs, ripped me off
Amerilawyer.com aka: Spiegel & Utrera sold me a corporation that was owned by some very bad people.Also the LLC I got had tax debts and lawsuits.
I tried to get a refund but the said it was my bad luck. Now my business is being audited and I have judgements against me. I don't recomend that buy any of these companies from any of their offices. Also their advice on the phone was pretty much worthless.
I would rather hire a local attorney or tax consultant for basic tax and legal advice.
This company never called me back after I paid them.review #131939
You may also like
- "I hired John Palumbo as A Sales Coach for 6 Months. His fee was $4500 which I paid him via check in FULL. The agreement between John Palumbo of Winning..."
- "In June I paid $290 to Orangeberry Book Tours to help promote my new book release. I was supposed to receive multiple things for this money, including 60 reviews for..."
- "multnomah county loves to profit off of family heartache,when i tried to get my grandma moved into a assisted living home,they talked her into staying at home with a 10..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "I was running cat 5e cable for Carls jr in Cypress, ca when standing on ladder fishing cable in ceiling when in front of witnesses the ladder came apart and..."
- "WARNING: Demolition Derby! $1,600 dollars damage after two weeks in their "care". Hit/scraped/dented on three corners and the nose. Then they jerked me around for 45 days:Russell (Lot..."
- "First off the guys that came to clean the carpet were very nice, but the process for cleaning is terrible...the first thing they say is the carpet might still look..."
- "I want to cancel my order the tablet cause i was block of my classmates and i don't have enough money to pay that tablet .I was joke of y..."
- "I let two Kirby vacuum salesmen come into my home to give me a demo. Within a few short minutes they went to moving some of my furniture without even..."