We signed up for the counselers club.They said they had an attorney in Palm Beach County for legal advice.We found out this was not true the first week and when we called for advice, we were asked for a $1500 retainer so the matter could be researched..This was the same result when my daughter called the following day..$1500 retainer to revue.We attemted to cancel and it was denied.This was in the first week of the membership..We are now out $200 from these people and jerry spiegle told me i was a shakedown artist.He is a clever man and certainly a shakedown artist himself.I hope he chokes on our $200 (if i dont get it back) i will keep trying.

Had an Experience with AmeriLawyer?

Comments

This Notice is posted pursuant to Pissed Consumer Civil Subpoena Policy.Spiegel & Utrera, P.A.

of 1840 Coral Way, 4th Floor, Miami, Florida 33145 with contact phone number - (305) 854-6000, has initiated a cause of action in the U.S.

District Court, Southern District of Florida, 400 North Miami Avenue, Miami, Florida 33128 in case number 1:10-cv-23890-PAS and pursuant to a validly served subpoena, Opinion Corp., a New York Corporation and owner of domain name, pissedconsumer.com is commanded to produce the identity of the author of this posting to Spiegel & Utrera, P.A.within no more than 20 days from the date of this notice.